Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

True Love Hurts...



How much sadness can a human heart handle? Well, I guess it depends on what makes you sad. Your sadness might mean nothing to me and vice versa. Why is our heart such a fragile thing? Why is it so hard to erase certain emotions, certain memories? Some of them are ages old...yet as new and as painful as fresh wounds. Does the heart never learn? Yes Im talking about the same old, same old. LOVE. Love...when you are lucky enough, it fills your life, your heart, every atom of your being with unbelievable happiness. But when you aren't that lucky..then it snatches away all that you ever had, and then some more. Time passes, yet seems to stand still. I feel I have come so far yet there are moments when it takes me by surprise. I have pushed away the memories in the farthest corner of my heart, yet it feels as if sometimes its right there in my face. In full force. The pain is so much that I don't even feel it. Its not even pain..its this indescribable feeling of everything coming together in the flash of a second. As if all the moments spent together, the good, the bad and the worst..all of it has somehow come together in one moment and my heart is feeling all those emotions at once. The love, the fights, the making up, the cheating, the betrayal, the heartbreak, the hurt, the hate, the love again...everything! What will become of me? Will I ever come out of this self imposed prison? Will I ever be free? Will I ever love again? I want to. I want to be free. I want to feel the same way again. I want to be able to love without having to justify it or force it. I don't want to remember you. I don't want to remember how I loved you and I don't want to remember what you did to me. I don't want to hate you. I don't want to 'anything' you. I was, I am .. a believer in the good that universe has to offer. I believe in true love. You never did. Then why should I suffer for your non-belief, for your cheating, for your betraying ways. I feel I deserve to be with the ONE for me. I believe ..I still believe I will one day have what's due to me. I hope and I wish there comes a day when even the memory of you vanishes and the slate becomes clean. Its ironic, isn't it..the one I couldn't imagine life without, is the one thing about life that I wish to forget..forever. I will begin again..I know I will. Blogarama - The Blog Directory

No comments: