Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happily Everafter

Happily Everafter Love"And they lived happily everafter..."
How often have we seen such romantic endings to a million love stories and then sighed and gone back in time to the moments spent with that special someone and thought - only if it worked out for me as well!
Did I really deserve this? There are times in our lives when we meet that special guy and life becomes beautiful and worth living. They say that everyone in life needs someone to share the different colors, all the different emotions and the good and the bad of life with. Some start out as friends and then realize one fine day that this is that one person that I cant seem to live without, everything seems so incomplete without him. For others, it is love at first sight... are there any ringing bells or is there a special sign that God gives us that this is the ONE for you.I dont know about that, but yes... I am not the same with this one guy as I am with my other guy buddies(you know what I mean, all that blushing, palpitations and flustering for the right words).
We all have a different story to share as to how it all started and and how the magic began. But not all of us are fortunate enough to experience the " happily ever after" part of the story. What went wrong, what did I do wrong, was our love so shallow or even for that matter, was I just another girl for him? What happened to all those promises, those vows of " I am never gonna leave you baby." Is it so easy to carry on and forget everything as if nothing happened. They say that God has plan, a purpose for everything that happens and everything happens for the best. What could be so great about this misery that I am going through now? Did I not give it my heart and soul, or was he blind to not to have seen the love in my eyes for him. Is love really a four lettered word and " I love you" just a phrase which has been said so many times that today it has lost its meaning altogether?
And its a never ending cycle. He dumps you and you get hooked up with someone else on the rebound and one fine day dump him as well when you come back to senses and realize that this is not how it is supposed to be, this is not the one I am supposed to be with and that it turned out to be just a stop gap arrangement. And you know what, its normal! After all, arent we all humans eventually,how much of an emotional roller-coster can we handle. There comes a time when you are so lonely, so dejected and so much in need of a warm and comforting shoulder that all you care about is to have somebody. Who knows, this might be God's plan for you.
Why am I writing this, because I am also one of us. Yes, there was a time when I dumped someone and yes, there was a time when I got dumped too. Its hard when its happening and nothing seems to be going the right way but believe me, love is out there... its very much there just hold on tight and BELIEVE! The picture is hazy but soon it will become crystal clear.
So all you lucky ones in love, all the best and God Bless and for the rest of us who have seen it all and believing is the last thing on your mind...STILL BELIEVE coz if not for love and compassion, we wouldn't have existed. Throw the emotional garbage out coz it belongs OUT and look forward... that is where future is and that is where laughter and fun and love and sweet nothings are!

5 comments:

Judging it! said...

well expressed!
a song to go with this would be- thats the way by celine dion!!!!

Vishal Sharma said...

Sometimes people doesn't know what the future has in hold for them and unintentionally they write something which is going to happen.
Vishal.

bunty said...

HEY NIDHI I NEED UR HELP DESPIRATELY I M NOT ABLE TO COME OUT OF HER MEMORIES PLZ HELP ME.......MAIL ME PLZ...SUPERGUY2029@ERDIFFMAIL.COM

Unknown said...

hi nidhi i m feeling very lonely,but u expressed well

Nikita said...

Well Expressed Nidhi...
Actually Feeling good after reading...Thanks,
Nikita